This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Friday, May 8, 2009

Janice keeps emailing me when i would rather not see her anymore. She hit me up for 400 cause she is in bind. After emaling back and forth all day long to set up our 'meeting' , about half an hour before we meet she emails saying she is on her menstual cycle. It didn't just start either, she said it should be over in a day or two. I hate it when women do this. We both know what this exchange is for. Not to be rude, but we are meeting to share our affections for gifts. This way neither one of us feels they are taken advantage of. Some people can only see dollar signs I guess.
I'm going to cut her loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home