This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In a bad mood today. Hard time at work with the economy and all, family out of town, bored out of my mind which is always somewhat dangerous. Why do I do this sugar daddy thing?
On my way back from work I saw an attractive couple in their late twenty's walking together down the road with all smiles. Reminds me of me and my wife around that age. And now we look like two near middle aged bored people. But the sugar daddy game is a losing one. Even if you capture some elements of what used to be, it is never long lasting and in the back of my mind is always the 'arrangement' thing. It's tough after a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home