This Page

has been moved to new address

She said:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: She said:

Sunday, June 6, 2010

She said:

This was my second time meeting a new SD except this time I wasn’t looking for an arrangement. I wanted to meet the funny man behind the well written and humorous blog, the Sugar Daddy Diary.

And what do I think of him after meeting? He’s definitely a charmer in his own special way and very private (with the exception of his escapades, of course). His speech exhibits his desire for privacy. He is soft-spoken so it was difficult to hear him in the loud environment of the bar and he has this rather curious accent that is a mixture of everything including his Greek heritage and from the time he spent in Texas. After a while I found it very endearing.

He picked a low key place, a bar that makes their own beer. It was a comforting environment, we easily blended in with the crowd. I don’t remember how the conversation started but it became progressively funnier with each beer. And the fact that he could laugh at himself when I poked fun at him showed me that he was down to earth; that he didn’t have anything to prove to me. He convinced me to talk about the SD I had just met by asking in a funny voice, “Pleeeease, I love gossip.” Quite an adorable moment followed by many more adorable funny voice moments later that night.

I lost track of the time and with the sun starting to set he asked if I wanted to go elsewhere and I obliged. I was a bit smitten by this point and a wee bit intoxicated.

We found a bread and breakfast and quickly settled into our room. It began with a gentle kiss ensued by the most passionate and sensual coitus. All the elements of a great first were there; our bodies were in tune with each other from head to toe. Kissing is one of the hardest thing to get just right when first meeting someone but with him it was all there; I could have made out with him all night long. In between the intense sessions ravishing each other, we laid side by side and he would run his hand up and down my body. Pillow talk flowed easily as if we had known each other for years.

As we parted ways he said to me, “Don’t be a stranger.” I don’t know why I like that line so much but I do. It was an open invitation to contact him again; that he was interested in seeing me.

I went to sleep that night with a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside, the kind I get whenever a date goes better than imagined. The next morning I received a very sweet text from him and without thinking I later texted, “I think I want to see you again.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home