This Page

has been moved to new address

Russia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Russia

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Russia

This blond from a small Russian city emailed me about how she wants to come visit the U.S. and leave the small town life in Russia. She was surfing the web and somehow came across my ad. Pure chance I hope. I certainly hope it is not a setup by the Mob. I guess being from NYC I always think of that first, LOL. Been jaded by all these Mafia movies!

I will email her back. I don't mind paying her plane ticket all the way here, if I can have her for a full week to myself. Oh, the things we can do together. She is truly beautiful. I will pursue this and give updates as they happen. I feel this may be the start of a very interesting adventure, if it all works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home