This Page

has been moved to new address

A little mistep as a kid

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: A little mistep as a kid

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little mistep as a kid

This is not related to any 'sugar daddy' activity but I figured I mention it. Even as a little child of 6 I was very interested in everything sexual and would sneak into ladies rooms just to get a chance to look at women's privates!.
Once I convinced the neighbors daughters to come over and 'play'. So we played 'let's show our privates to one another'. And we certainly did, but, to my horror I turned around and saw their father just staring at us. How embarassing! He yelled at us and said they could never come over ever again. Bummer. Now that I think about it it was just hilarious!!
We are still friends with the oldest of the girls. I even met her husband. Nice guy, wealthy guy, but somehow he looks too old and too out of place with her. Her name was Aleka and she was a pretty and tall Greek girl. I wonder why I never did anything with her other than a movie. Was it because we were friends and neighbors since childhood? Or because I just left Greece at a very young age? Maybe I should have pursued her during my summer visits. I have so many regrets sometimes, now that I am in my late thirties, thinking about stuff I did or didn't do when I was younger... I am gettng emotional thinkng about this so I will stop writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home