This Page

has been moved to new address

Ms. Trick or Treat: what to do...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Ms. Trick or Treat: what to do...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ms. Trick or Treat: what to do...

Well, its been 3 days since the disaster with Ms. Trick or Treat. I have been thinking about her, and wandering if I should text back to say hi and try to salvage the situation. I am 50 / 50 and still trying to decide. Because I do like her, but in the same time don't want to seem too needy because I am really not: I just like salvaging situations and fighting back to victory, lol.

Could you any advice, this is a tricky situation. I feel 21 y.o. again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Deleted said...

Id leave it a little while, maybe a week or two longer. You may change your mind, and if you dont then get in touch. She may well be waiting for you to...

November 24, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

As you guys know,I hate the waiting game! I would have a talk then decide how to go forward. 3 days is more than enough time for both of you to have thought through this situation and pondered all the what if, shoulda, coulda, wouldas...I would talk it out on the phone, or in person over coffee...

November 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home