This Page

has been moved to new address

Ms. Halloween never got back to me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Ms. Halloween never got back to me!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ms. Halloween never got back to me!

Arhhh, I am tempted to re-text (this will be the last one), and asked if she wantes to help me pick out ties for my upcoming business trip. And in return, I will get her a present for her birthday, which I am sure I missed. How does that one sound SB's? Too lame?
PLz let me know, I so excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Isn't waiting to hear back tres annoying?! I still haven't heard back from my CEO...Day 3 and counting. Iim still going strong in the silence game...But I want this to be over! OMG

November 4, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger David said...

Tres annoying indeed. And because I am a man of action I plan to take matters in my own hands and reach out one last time. And that's it!

November 4, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home