This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tha favor that Tina wanted, was to buy a TV for her son (or something to that effect). I declined, as I am trying to get out of the 'business', and keep my liaisons at a minimum. Will phase her out. It was fun while it lasted but I am sorta burned out so I don't want to pursue anything too long term.
Plus, I am getting concerned again about the markets. This year has been good so far, but want to make sure I protect my gains, so I am getting nervous. Also, trying to think of new strategies. Every traders dream: do one or two monster trades that will be so profitable that our children will not need to work! Wonder if I will ever find that strategy. Well, can always keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home