This Page

has been moved to new address

Jealous? Nope.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Jealous? Nope.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jealous? Nope.

I have to admit that in general I am not a jealous person. Even so, I catch myself sometimes thinking about some SB's past and present throughout the day. So in that respect it's not different than a real life relationship. Strange isn't it? And here I was thinking that since there is the 'sugar' aspect, every other aspect of humanity goes by the wayside. Just the other day thinking about an old sugar 'acquaintance' and wondering one evening who is she with. Would it be a 'sugar' person or a real life person. And how would that situation be different than what we had? Would it be better? or worse? or just different? It's weird but sometimes I felt I was getting attached to some SB's. Yet other times I will just dump them by the side of the Taconic without looking back.

SB's though also get carried away by emotion sometimes. For example there was this one case (she was 40). I had ignored her for a couple of days while dealing with some health and work issues, and then she flied off her handle accusing me of ignoring her and not liking this thing that we had. Good Lord! And here I was thinking we were in an NSA arrangement! Many times those lines between NSA 'sugar' and real life 'attachment' get sooo gray. Have to be careful and vigilant at all time I guess.

What would happen if they mention other SD's during one of our dates? Well, in that case I would just take it in stride, and look at it from a clinical point of view. If they made comparisons over and over I would just dump them and tell them to go back to the other SD's. There's other fish in the sea. I never bring up past SB's out of respect, and certainly don't do any comparisons at least I don't tell them about it right in their face. I did have that happen to me once actually...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sir BL said...

I always try to keep the lines of communication wide open. Ideally everyone knows where they stand, as well as where their partner stands. It's not easy, but it helps to cut problems down before they blow up.

I prefer to hear about past experiences in the beginning, just to get a basic understanding of their experience. However bringing up and comparing your current established arrangement with previous ones is just tacky.

July 22, 2010 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

David, I think we think alike in this sense. Like you, I don't class myself as a jealous person but by the same token I'm not a fan of people harping on about exes. It makes me recall one time when I was on sugar date with a guy who went on and on and on about the ladies in his life. Despite the fact his arrangement offer seemed attractive, there was no way I felt I wanted to be with him (or rather, his ego). It made me wonder why he was twice divorced...it was a huge turn-off.

I think that it helps if boundaries are set. That woman who went schizo on you when you didn't call her is something I dislike. While I don't have an SD yet, I have a good potential, and one of the things I told him (especially because I know he has certain obligations) was that if he wants me, to call/email and that I wouldn't interfere. It sounds like I'm being deferential, but I feel it gives me a lot of power. He was actually surprised and wouldn't stop thanking me. This reaction seemed to me to be the sign of a guy who has been harassed in the past. I know a lot of guys like yourself will likely have lots on in your non-sugar life, otherwise why are you seeking out an SB? A level of understanding needs to be ascertained.

July 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

hmm..that is indeed a fine line to cross or not cross. I am with you with the NSA, but then again when I am not receiving the attention that I deserve I tend to be a bit childish about it. I guess it comes with the fact that Im pretty spoiled and a bratt at times, but it happens to be lovely and atractive trait to some.

I guess having an open communication is the way to go, but again..what you dont know wont kill you. Life is all about perception mon amour :)

July 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home