This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Aaaahhh. Retirement never felt so good. The phone doesn't ring anymore, I don't get texts from young attractive women during morning conference calls anymore, I don't spend all night at a fancy restaurant gaining weight and being my social and charming self. I feel so relaxed, rejuvenated, no pressures, and not drinking too much alcohol either. Now all that's left is to go back to the gym on a more regular basis, and I will find myself again. Funny enough, I still get replies, many months later, from my CL ad in Texas. Unfortunately I had to turn those down. Like they say, timing is everything.

Was SB's an addiction? Sometimes it certainly felt like it. I was separated for a few months, and during that time I would go with a different woman every couple of days. It came to the point where I could not remember what we had talked about, their likes and dislikes. But I always remembered the arrangement amounts for each one. I guess I have a head for numbers, lol.

And I wonder what all these women ever thought of me...Some of it I am sure, not too good. That will be the subject of another diary entry though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home