This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Friday, August 13, 2010

I only had a few words to say about my old friend Carribean Princess's 'adventure'
The way that guy treated her gives all men (especially SD's) a bad name. Just reading some of the emails of what happened to her got me angry.

SB:s when someone gives you something, take it and put it away. This way they can't take it back. Who cares if they get offended. Just take it. It is yours, they gave it to you.

And more importantly: Trust No one! This goes both for SD's as well as SB's. Sugar is a very funny business. It gives people a sense of entitlement:

The SD's may be expecting to rule over the SB, after all it is his $ at stake and more often than not he will want a generous return on his investment.

The SB will feel she may deserve everything she gets just because her mommy told her she is a princess. Or she may want to take advantage of the fact that men think with their lower head rather than the top one, on many occasions. Or she may want to take as much as possible with out giving anything.

So the razor blade can cut both ways. May I recommend everyone follows the 50 / 50 rule. I will give you half now, half later. And you do same. This way everything is balanced. No one party has the advantage, and both thieves keep their honor.
Do call or write in with any questions.

Just the facts, ma'am.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart. You were indeed a true guardian angel watching over me. I would have never made it back home without your kind words, and your support.

I know I made lots of mistakes, I can only blame myself and take fully responsibility for being so trustworthy and gullible. I had no safety net and here I took this gigantic jump.

I told my story with the whole purpose many learn from my experience. I behaved as a lady at all times. I wouldnt have changed a thing in my side. I can only wish no one goes through such a nightmare and humilliation. I know for a fact, didnt deserved it.

I believe that what goes around, will eventually comes around. In the end, I will be a winner in this battle.

I **heart** you.

August 13, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger SD Guru said...

Wow... it puzzles me as to why... there are tons of horror stories like hers in the blogosphere, and there are tons of travel safety tips available, and yet this still happened despite all the experienced "friends" she had?? I don't get it.

I'm in no way condoning what happened to her. I'm just wondering why it had to happen in the first place?

August 14, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

I too wonder how she made SO MANY novice and rookie blunders and mistakes?!

I am somewhat completely BAFFLED!!!

Lourdes you have always been on top of shit, always bringing your A game- I can only speculate that the "Sugar" trumped common sense in this instance?!

I was SHOCKED to read how it all played out...

SD Guru- I couldn't agree MORE...

August 15, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

@All: this is a classic case of a great gal who is obviously well intentioned, well meaning, and a bit too eager to get into Sugar. Combine that with a newbie SD with character flaws, and there goes the combustible mixture!

August 15, 2010 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

yup! I just didnt think it could happen to me. Seriously, that was my reasoning. After all what I read, every move I had made I never expected it. Like D said, my intentions were good. He kept repeating, you are such a good lover..such a good person. I kept re-inforcing back saying "i always treat others as I would like to be treated" I just didnt see it coming. I asked him more than once..are you happy, is there anything you would like to be different? and he didnt say a word back as to something not being pleasant.

August 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger SD Guru said...

This is a very interesting situation and I'm going to write an analysis in my blog about this. I can only analyze it based on what you wrote in your blog. And I don't know much about the history and background, but I hope you'll find it useful.

August 15, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home