This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Was shopping around with my assistant at the Houston Galleria once, after work. We had a long hard day so I told her 'Hey it's only 10 minutes away lets go. You drive!' 'OK boss' she says.

We were walking around and I spotted De Beers which is one of my favorite stores. So we walked in and started browsing around, as I was thinking of buying a holiday present for my better half and I needed a woman's opinion. As we were looking around, the nicely dressed salesman came over, took one look at me, then a look at my assistant, then looked at me again with a sly smile and he said: 'Sir, would you like to buy that nice bracelet from our Talisman collection for the young lady?' and he kept smiling. I cracked up and said 'No we are just browsing thank you'.

I could hardly believe it. Here I was, a 42 y.o. man with a 28 y.o. blond and the guy was asking me if I wanted to get her something. I guess I have a large 'S' written all over my forehead? 'S' as in 'SUGAR', lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home