This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Monday, September 13, 2010

Got to work this morning and was at my desk around 7AM. I hadn't turned on the 'sugar phone' in several days, because not much is happening anyway. But this morning I decided to just turn it on. I saw I received a text at 1:13 AM saying 'Hi how are you, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you'. Not signed, I did not recognize the number. The only person I knew from that area code is Issy, an old friend that lasted about 1 month and have not seen in a long time. At least that's what I remember, but who knows, as I am getting a bit senile in my old age. I just responded 'hi, how is it going' because i didn't want to be impolite and say 'i have no idea who you are, can you please sign your texts next time, if you are Issy I have not seen you in 3 months and I was not able to memorize your number'.

Etiquette: Always be professional and sign your name or give a hint, especially months after your last meeting, otherwise you may have been deleted already.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

i have a 'fun phone' too and that is a bane of mine actually when I get a message like that. but i tend to ignore/delete them. in that phone ive prob not saved ur # coz i didnt feel up for meeting again (or on the other hand ive saved it with others under the name 'avoid' with its own distinctive ringtone. sometimes its nice to have a warning shot ;-))

eden (txtspkng from her moby)

September 13, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger SD Guru said...

What, you don't have a spreadsheet with names and numbers of everyone you've ever been in contact with in the sugar world?? :)

September 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

@Eden: i thoroughly confused now by your post. hmmm.. you are probably not the real Eden but someone else dressing up like her. he he

September 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger David said...

plus, i never gave u my phone number. Unless someone else did. And the plot thickens. I think I may have to wear my English trench coat and bring out the pipe.

September 14, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

Apols doll, I meant the "your" to be taken figuratively rather than literally.

In any case, with your naughty antics, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before your phone number makes it across the pond anyway ;-)

September 15, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home