This Page

has been moved to new address

Sugar Baby on Sunday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Sugar Baby on Sunday

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sugar Baby on Sunday

It's so interesting. I was checking my emails on Sunday morning and I saw something from my old SB / drinking buddy Tina from Texas: 'Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!' I thought to myself. Her email said that she is on a road trip and about 2 hours away from New York City. She was driving with 2 kids in tow to visit her mother in Maine for Thanksgiving. Would I like to meet up? I said, of course, so I put her and her kids up in a hotel in Midtown (separate rooms of course, and not near each other, he he). I also had the chance to meet her lovely 19 year old daughter, the one that used to strip in New Orleans.

So I told her what the hotel was and she checked in and then texted me. I knocked on the door, and she practically jumps at me and gives me this really long hug. It was great to reconnect. We went downstairs to the bar without the kids, had a few glasses of wine, and she told me all about the 60 year old sugar daddy she is seeing now. Apparently they don't have sex too often as he is getting old and somewhat frail, and he apparently asked her to move in with him! She refused, but she told me she would marry him, or an even older guy, and then pull an Anna Nicole Smith and the Texas Billionaire: screw him to death and inherit all his money!

Anyway, in the brief time that I had available I tried to make up for her apparent lack of sexual attention: after all, that's what friends are for. We parted ways later that evening, with the promise to see each other again sometime.

I have always loved seeing old friends, makes the heart feel warm....

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy walker said...

blogwalking here and visiting.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

November 24, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home