This Page

has been moved to new address

What makes a great Sugar Daddy?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: What makes a great Sugar Daddy?

Monday, October 18, 2010

What makes a great Sugar Daddy?

I pose the question to the SB's: please answer in as much detail as possible please, what, in your book is the characteristic of a great sugar daddy.

Aside from the obvious:

1. Handsome, and a sharp dresser
2. Generous
3. Drives a Mercedes? (having been raised in NYC as a child I never actually got into the whole car thing. We took the subway. And used mother's Mercedes on weekends)
4. Great knowledge of theater, wine and restaurants
5. And my old friend the Goal Digger's favorite: well trimmed nether regions!

I look forward to all your responses.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

Has to have a killer sense of humor, arrogant and cocky to the rest of the world, but plain lollipop with me.

SMELLS..Im all about smells, so he has to have this distinctive scent on his skin...scent that will hunt me even when we arent together.

Has to keep my attention on him...interesting conversation about any sort of subjects, he has to be smart and wise or I would just simply start in my mind doing snoopy character dialogue ( blahhh blahhhh blahhhh blahhhh)

Has to be a mentor in every way...someone I could look up to and search for advice.


TALL and has to weight more than me...I dont do short skinny guys..its a major turn off for me.


and extremelly generous ......outside and behind closed doors.

October 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of those David.
He has to be very generous, kind, and do what he says he's going to do.

That simple, in my book

October 19, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

I agree with your points, but I believe that SweetSugar's are more fundamental to the whole process. It's strange to say that there are men who claim to have built successful businesses cannot be straightforward with their intentions or keep their word.

At the end of the day, you can always explore restaurants together (preferably with a little help from the concierge service on his black card ;-)), help him choose a Merc or even intro him to joys of the 'crack, back and sack' wax. But if he can't stick to his agreements, he's not worth the energy.

October 21, 2010 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger David said...

@Eden: you are absolutely right my dear: an SD, first and foremost, should be a man of his word (like any man should, actually)

October 21, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home