This Page

has been moved to new address

Juliette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Juliette

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Juliette

It's been a year since I broke off with Juliette. She was attractive and fun, the whole affair lasted 4 months. We used to get together at the Four Seasons Downtown. She was really fun, enjoyed the same things I did (good restaurants, lots of drinks, flirting around, doggy etc) and I miss her. So why did I break it off? Well, I guess I just wanted more variety after a while. And she wanted someone to pay for her entire finances, like a husband does for his wife. I don't go for that because: a) we are not married and b) sugar babbies: you alone are responsible for your financial well being. Anything else you may get from sugar daddies is just gravy, and generally short lived unless you get really lucky.
On a whim, I emailed her, and received no response. I hope she found what she was looking for. In one of our last conversations, she said she wanted to find a middle aged or even older really wealthy guy to support her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home