This Page

has been moved to new address

Merrit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Merrit

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Merrit

She was 19 y.o. very young , tall, in shape, attractive. But in the brains department, she was, as we say, a 'space cadet'. Her day job was receptionist at a law firm, but in the evenings she met sugar daddies. When we met she was telling me how much she loves money, how she plans to build her fashion empire in New York, and also go to Wall Street.I wonder where she would find the time for all this. We had some drinks, then she wanted to go do the deed in my car in some parking lot. That was a turn off so I just got up and left telling her I am not going to do anything with her. She emailed me once more but I just deleted that one. What a turn off, and pretty obnoxious as a person while she was talking to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home