This Page

has been moved to new address

Katina

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Katina

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Katina

I met this great lady named Katina. We met at my usual business hotel, downtown, here I stay while on business. She responded to my ad and we meet for a light supper. She was telling me she had lived in England for a while with her first husband who was British. She is very smart and has a great, warm personality. Her hands feel so warm and cozy to the touch. After we had dinner, we decided that there is mutual attraction, and we went to my room upstairs.
She is one of the greatest lovers I have ever met. Seriously. You wouldn't guess by looking at her. She seems like a countryside raised person, but in bed she transforms into this seductive maiden, blindfolds and all! Katina is certainly one of my all time favs. Over the period of about 3 months we would meet, talk about families, jobs, kids, her arrest by the police on trumped up charges brought by an angry ex-husband etc etc. Had a great time, and was really, I mean really aroused whenever I was with her.
I lost her email, unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home