This Page

has been moved to new address

Androgenous

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Androgenous

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Androgenous

I received an intriguing reply to my ad. A lady who said she is attractive but adrogenous replied. I was very curious about all this and started asking her questions, in a indirect way, what did she mean by 'androgenous'. I basically wanted to know when I go down on her would I see an oyster or a banana. She just wouldn't reply. And the picture didn't show a face. Anyway I felt adventurous and arranged a meeting at St. Marks Hotel in the lower east side of Manhattan. I recommend this place because of its convenience to night life (I wonder if it is still around). I checked in first and waited for her, and was getting nervous. What if a tranny walks in? Then what. And the window of the room was too small for me to escape. Anyway, she finally arrives and she is indeed a woman, but would not take her shirt off. I suspected something right from the start so I did not carress her breasts. She did like anal play, however. Anyway:
As I found out from an email she sent me a few days later, she didn't have any breasts! They were both removed when she got cancer as a teen. How sad and unfortunate to have this happen to such a young person. I admire her courage and stamina, and zest for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home