This Page

has been moved to new address

Brit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Brit

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brit

She was very attractive, skinny, blond, with a British nose (remember, I was raised by English nannies and I know how to tell an English nose,lol). Here is an interesting story. I guess due to my profession in finance, I believe in tit for tat. i.e. everything is negotiated and you don't get something for free. Well, this young beauty wanted me to pay 1,200 to get her car back. So here is the scenario she anticipated: me pulling over after driving 1 hour away from my work, meeting a total stranger, giving her 1,200 and then she takes off. Then, she may consider meeting with me gain, to develop some kind of a relationship. I guess she thought that we all fell off a turnip truck or something. She even said "I will not have sex with you". To which I thought to myself: "If I wanted just friends I would hang out with my beautiful daughter, buy her an ice cream and chat and laugh away all day long, and not waste any time with you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home