This Page

has been moved to new address

Eva hottie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Eva hottie

Monday, June 29, 2009

Eva hottie

We met though an online site, and aranged to have a meeting at Rothman's one of my favorite steakhouses in Midtown (53rd and Madison). I highly recommend the place, by the way, every single item on the menu is excellent. So we were talking, and she asked me if I wanted her to spank me. And she said that loud enough that the 2 business people in the table next to us heard it. I am sure I turned red. Anyway, we made a date the following day to go to a brewery near Union Square. After dinner we went to consumate the deal. Shopping at Bloomingdale's for shoes, and ... She had a tatoo on her lower back, a pierced belly button, and looked very hot, enough to justify her email name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home