This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eva hottie is getting on my nerves: this is the 3rd time she came up with an excuse not to hang out. This time we were supposed to go to one of Danny Meyer's restaurants at 11 Madison Square Park (If any reader is in NY check it out, casual elegance). I had made reservations and it was a big deal. But she never showed. I called her cell, but nothing so I left a voicemail. Next day, I got an email from her saying she slipped and twisted her ankle really bad. It could be true, but knowing her track record she was probably lying. No more of this bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home