This Page

has been moved to new address

Strange, but goodbye

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Strange, but goodbye

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Strange, but goodbye

So I saw Gomez at Smith & Wollensky's and as usual sat at the bar. I like being with her and I always have a good time. Somehow the sex thing didn't go so well tonight. Not her fault. Don't know what the heck happened. And on the drive back there was total uncomfortable silence in her car, to the point I had to tell her not to worry about it. We exchanged a lame goodnight kiss and she made the comment 'you can't wait to get out of here!'.
Will not be seeing her again. Once the sex things goes bad, my body and mind are telling me it's over. But what's strange is that I like her a lot, and she is fun to be around. Weird situation and I am very angry and saddened. After the 3rd date, this one didn't work for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deleted said...

Why do you think that is... Why would the sex be bad, if the sex has been good before and its only 3 dates later? x

September 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger David said...

Maybe it's the fact she was totally distracted (maybe lost interest?) during the whole time. I could easily tell she ws somehwereelse, mentally far far away, and I just found that annoying. Maybe it was an off night.... no one knows for sure. It would have beenbetter had she just said: 'David, I think I need to go home early today' or something like that.

September 26, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home