This Page

has been moved to new address

Amanda?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Amanda?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Amanda?

Well, I certainly just lost a friend. Thanks to my greed for the all mighty $$.
Wanted to charge interest on a loan. After all, I do that as my part time business activity. So at first I didn't think much about doing that, it's part of any business. But I can see how she got offended that I would do that, after the good times we had together.
Anyway, I guess money sometimes is a sure way to allienate friends, lovers, family etc. Geez, even my facebook is so quiet now, she even dumped me from facebook buddy. Oh, the depths I have sunk at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Don't make business with friends, I kinda don't appreciate what you did so I understand why she got mad. Next time use a little bit more your head!

August 17, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

right...
She wanted to do the business,though. So, not my idea orginally. She should have let sleeping dogs lay.
After all, business is business, not charity.
Charity goes to Church.

August 17, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home