This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I really hate it when these sugar babies, especially those around the age of 19, are not serious about meeting. Or they send a bunch of emails promising to meet, and then nothing happens: waste of every body's time. I can see a serious lack of professionalism on their part which annoys the hell out of me. I was always very professional and serious, so I expect the same even in a personal relationship context.
I wanted to meet a 19 y.o. before I get too over the hill, but they sure making it hard...

But I guess on a certain level I understand, as people get cold feet sometimes. Now that I recall from my own younger days, I tended to flake out of meetings sometimes. Or another times, I met a woman in a public place, didn't like what I saw and just kept walking. So now I guess I am getting paid back for those times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, cause I'm having that same problem with sugar daddies... they make plans to meet and get cold feet at the last minute.

November 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home