This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as too much sex and partying. I am going through that now. It's like, I have partied so much, have slept with a few dozen people, done all kinds of freaky things, what else is there to try? Goes to show that sometimes, it's not a bad thing to leave certain things to imagination: you don't have to try every single thing in life. It's ok to just think about somethings, might be better that way. The only think I can think of that I havent tried is to sleep with a 60+ year old. The oldest I have had was 57, and she was one of my best lovers ever. But, say, a 60 year old grandma? yiekes. Now that would be an experience to write about. Maybe I will find one on the internet ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

You crack me up! Go for it!!!!

October 7, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Ethel said...

Eww...but then again one of my guys are only 6 years away from 60!

October 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger David said...

College Sugar Baby, tell us more details about that one please.

October 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home