This Page

has been moved to new address

Treasure from Katy, TX

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Treasure from Katy, TX

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Treasure from Katy, TX

The 'Treasure from Katy, TX' one of my first SB's in Houston, found me on facebook. She said she still likes me and she even still has my phone #. And she remembers I like mushrooms in an quesadilla. What a memory. She still looks as hot as ever. She showed up with tight jeans, a short shirt that showed off her really muscular belly, and a cowboy hat! I have a pretty good memory too, I still remember exactly what she liked in bed (anal play), and she commented on that as well. Since this is a 'family' blog I cant' go into details. Anyone interested will have to get it via email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home