This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Monday, December 7, 2009

Well, I am certainly getting this old burned out feeling again, for the second time this year. I have tried the SD/SB thing for some time now, on and off. Then I decided to retire, a few months ago. Then I gave it another shot, half assed, and didn't do much, my heart wasn't into it. Didn't meet anyone too exiting. Still thinkng aboout Amanda, and Malone (the two old time favs, from several months ago)

I met ms. Trick or Treat out of left field, about a month ago. I texted her last week and we had arranged a drink to talk about any future, if it exists. She cancelled (twice), stating her work schedule. I am losing patience (actually, have already lost patience with her, but somehow I keep going, like a zombie). Just to bust her chops, I may ask for the bracelet back. She likes giving back gifts to her male 'friends' anyway (so she says) so it is time to call her bluff, lol. That should wake her up a bit. Either respond and say you are not interested, or respond positively to the invites. No half way stuff here, time is $$$

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

why would you ask to get a gift back? so cheap.

December 8, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Ethel said...

Ew don't ask for the gift back...its starting to make you look...er desperate to see her.

December 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger David said...

hmm you are probably right. forget her...
grass is indeed greener elsewhere

December 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home