This Page

has been moved to new address

Blasts from the past

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Blasts from the past

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blasts from the past

This was my first week back in NY, and I have already received 3 communications from some old SB's from Texas.

Nina: David you didn't want to have anything to do with me, too many things were wrong with my life right now. So I have not missed you. Although a little vacation in NY sounds good.

The Nurse: Can you send me some money?

Tina (with a southern drawl): Hi darlin, how you likin' New York. I need to spank you in the hand for wanting to meet my daughter you bad cowboy you

All this brings to mind that old tune by George Strait: 'All my ex's live in Texas'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGyYAzkS9a0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home