This Page

has been moved to new address

The Nose

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: The Nose

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Nose

My distinctive nose and how it got that way. First: genes, i.e. the ethnic heritage. We'all got big noses. Second: boxing. During several sparring sessions it got hit by a few good swings. I do remember receiving a really hard right cross by the side of the nose, about 7 years ago, that damaged the cartilage. It didn't break as there was no blood, but for two months I couldn't even touch it, it would hurt. And now it looks 'distinctive'. Go figure, lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

u are a HOOT my dear David! Its distinctive and distinguished...Maybe we can go get nose jobs together! LMAO :) XOXO

March 28, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

This has nothing to do with your nose, but how do I add the reactions box comment to my blog? haha..I am tired of trying to figure it out ;p

March 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

Sounds interesting. After all, who said beauty had to be classical? I enjoy a distinguished profile; it's what tends to get (and often keep) a lot of people's interest. Well, my interest at least. Scars too.

As for myself, would say I'm neither classical or distinguished. Although I was told once that I had 'unclassical beauty'. I have to say, loved hearing that and that is one compliment I'll never forget :-)

March 29, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger David said...

Chicago: Nose jobs. Interesting. We will need to fly to LA to meet with that doctor.
Caribbean: I actually forgot how to do that..
Eden: Unclassical beauty? Now that's a'classic' (pun intended) :)

March 29, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home