This Page

has been moved to new address

Retirement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Retirement

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Retirement

It's interesting, but I always seem to retire from this 'business' around holidays. Last year it was July 4th. This year it's around fathers day. And this time, retirement is for good.

Like my favorite recent 'friend' said: I am becoming too jaded by all of this. Need to re-focus and re-direct. I would see HER again though...retirement or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger SD Guru said...

I understand how you feel about "retirement". I usually take stock around mid year and year end to see what I've been doing and whether I should continue on the same path or do something different. How long does your retirement usually last?

June 21, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger David said...

The last one was about 4 months. Thinking of making this one permanent and write a book or a news article, lol.

June 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David.
I think you need to meet me once, just before ducking into retirement. I promise you you will NOT be disappointed. I will be everything you are looking for and much more!!!

Not trying to sound cheesy. I'm serious. Come meet me!

June 22, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger SD Guru said...

Writing a book has crossed my mind as well. I doubt you'll make the retirement permanent. The thrill of the hunt will lure you back in the game after a while. My guess is you'll be back at it sometime after the summer.

June 23, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the book idea would be the more rewarding choice in the long run.

Would you please share descriptively what your ideal arrangement would have been and with what type of girl?

June 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

@livfre007: At some later date I will write a fully detailed description of what you said. I have writers block right now, lol. In the meantime if you have a specific question you can email at davidmontrose@live.com

June 27, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home