This Page

has been moved to new address

Who was it finally?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Who was it finally?

Monday, September 27, 2010

Who was it finally?

That cryptic text I had received a week ago at 1AM from someone that wasn't signed, and of course I had deleted her phone #. So I have been twisting my brain for the past week or so trying to figure to who that was, and I finally did it.

First, narrowed it down by area code. From memory, a bunch of names came up. Then, I figured it was have been someone I left a good impression on. Yes, it's true there are still some people out there that like me.
The time stamp of the text (1AM) threw me off. I figured it was someone single, and not a single mom. But, as it turned out it was indeed a single mom.
Anyway, then I remembered I had not deleted the phone # from the 'received calls' section of my sugar phone. So I found that phone number, and the day she called to confirm she was on her way to meet for our date. So I remember who it was, my old 'friend' Issy. And let me say I was somewhat surprised because when I told her I was getting out of the sugar thing, she called me a jerk. But here we are a month or so later, she texts.

So today I texted her, and she asked how my wife was ! I said 'she is doing fine'.
And then she said If feel naughty I should call her. wow.

4 Comments:

Blogger sugarlane said...

So tell us do you plan to be naughty and call her??? ;) I had a former SD for many years..longer than average that one day decided he was going to leave the sugar world. A year later he called me and said the grass was greener on my side of the fence. ;)

September 27, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well, gotta say it is very tempting, so i am struggling. It seems like temptation is always around the corner. Hmm, that could even be the subject of another blog.

September 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger SD Guru said...

What's wrong with a booty call?

September 29, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger David said...

Booty calls are great,and there is nothing wrong with them. Having one tomorrow, actually with a different person. However, one has to be careful not to slide through that slippery slope again and again.

October 1, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home