This Page

has been moved to new address

How much of an age difference?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: How much of an age difference?

Monday, November 29, 2010

How much of an age difference?

I am 25, how old should my Sugar daddy be? I was emailed that question by someone.

Good question. It depends on many things, including: are you comfortable been seen in public with a man twice your age, and most likely not your real daddy?

I remember being 24 and dating some 40 year old women and receiving stares in restaurants that made me feel uncomfortable. So I imagine that works both ways. I was one a date with a 22 year old and I caught her glancing around as if to see whether we were getting glances from other patrons.

Honestly, a 10 year difference is nothing. But a 20 year difference? Well, in that case you are advertising something. But you probably don't care anyway since you are doing something a bit unconventional anyway, by being a SD or SB. But you know, sometimes being next to 22 year old is just, sooo cute.

So what is the right age difference? Dunno. Depends on your comfort level in public, and whether you don't mind sleeping with a man who is not a hard bod but can probably make it up in other ways. Personally when I was going out with women old enough to be my mother, I never paid attention to any physical drawbacks. I paid more attention to their sexy lips and lines on their face, and what they did with what they had. And what they did, was a whole lot!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

I think comfort level is the deciding factor. When I was 18, there was a 35 year age gap between myself and the guy I was fucking at the time. We are still friends to this day because he is a fucking cool dude.

There are men who I just can't get used to seeing myself with but it's really not all down to age: there are some sexy geriatrics out there (lol), but guys who are not in shape, have awful teeth, are stuffy etc and put it down to age do repel me. Personality is important but so are looks to a point. I take care of myself so the least I respect is the same in the man I'm being seen with.

November 30, 2010 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger David said...

Well put. And talking about geriatrics, I did have the chance to do a 75 year old woman once (I was 30) but politely declined. Now THAT was a big age difference

November 30, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Aureana Sugar said...

Agreed to the not paying attention to the physical drawbacks,I'm seeing a SD thats tripe of my age now and we're perfectly happy together. what matters is what he brings to the table. If a SD is genetically blessed physically,thats just a bonus!

December 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

agree...age is just a number and it should only matters if you are cheese.


I am currently seeing a SD who is 62, almost 29 yrs older than me yiiikes~ but he is a sweetheart and spoils me good. Meeting a POT close to my age on Monday and that is scary~ never been good around my age group. we shall see.

December 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger David said...

Good replies. But Caribbean: age is not only a number. When I was 25 I was able to bench press 225 pounds and I weighted 165 pounds. Now I am 45, I weigh 175 pounds, and bench only 175 pounds a few times. I am in excellent shape, but something did happen in the past 20 years or so, lol.

December 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home