This Page

has been moved to new address

Alvarez

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Alvarez

Friday, May 22, 2009

Alvarez

Today I went for drinks after work with a 25 year old Hispanic lady of Mexican heritage. She had a boyfriend for 3 months, and apparently he took care of some of her financial needs. She is not seeing anyone since they broke up so she wanted to give this sugar daddy arrangement a try. She is very nice as a person and also has a very curvy and voluptuous figure. We reached a mutual agreement as to the exchange of gifts, and I am happy to report that this business transaction was consummated for the benefit of both of us!

We like hanging out in one of these swanky Pan Asian bar / restaurants and watch the crowds of good looking people come and go.

One of the things I find troublesome with her is that she said she likes her man to orgasm inside of her (unprotected). She must be crazy, unless she has been sterilized. I could not believe my ears when she told me that. It sounded as if she wanted to get pregnant by a stranger. When I mentioned that to her, she said not to worry and that everything is ok. After that , however, I started feeling a bit strange and watching my back whenever I was with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home