This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I think I maybe coming toward the end of my sugar daddy career. I will describe a few more situations that occurred in the past for the sake of being complete. But I am starting to feel burned out. I may have overdone it as I usually do. I must have slept with 20 or 30 of these women within a short period of time, and sometimes its getting to the point where I don't remember what I told them, what they told me, their faces, names, where we met etc. Too much action. I should maybe just stick with one of them, or none at all and just go back to the family. I am always the happiest inside when I am with them. Especially when I make eye contact with my 6 year old son across a room and he flashes me this quick smile....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home