This Page

has been moved to new address

Treasure from Dallas, TX

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Treasure from Dallas, TX

Friday, May 22, 2009

Treasure from Dallas, TX

It seems that several black girls I meet have 'treasure' as their first name. I guess their mamma really thought they were special or something. How sweet. Anyway, this one was extremely unfomfortable and it showed. She would rub the palms of her hands back and forth while she spoke and looked nervous. I felt bad for her. She needed someone to help her with school and car repairs. She would, however, always be late for dates. I don't mean fashionably late but 45 minutes late because she couldn't get her act together.
It was a strange experience. Strange in that I had the feeling she would rather not be there with me. But I guess her need for money overcame her nervousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home