This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby sitter Michelle

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Baby sitter Michelle

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby sitter Michelle

I met aunty Michelle (that's what her baby sitting clients called her!) at a pub near NYU. We had (actually, just me) lots of drinks, and, for some reason, I was nervous and she even asked me about that. What was I nervous about? I didn't know it at the time but now that I look back on it I think it was because I was going to have sex with someone I wasn't all that attracted to. So basically I was forcing myself. But anyway, I just told her I am the type-A person, with lots of energy, that's all. So I found out later that to make ends meet she had a side activity: meeting sugar.
I also found out she had a tongue piercing, and both nipples as well, with a connecting chain in between. I found that totally unattractive to the point where I was getting flacid. Did not repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home