This Page

has been moved to new address

Lakshmi

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Lakshmi

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lakshmi

I had never met an East Indian woman before on a date, so I took the plunge and we met at my favorite Indian restaurant near Rockfeller Center. She was a bit on the overweight side with very long hair, so I wasn't attracted to her but went ahead with the dinner plans anyway. I found out she was a communications major at NYU, all the way from Washington state, and her parents were from India. If they only knew what their daughter is doing in the big city. And Indian parents are pretty conservative! When the discussion turned to sex just casually, I could tell she was breathing a bit more heavily. Interesting, very interesting. She also mentioned that her male roomate at NYU was gay and he was also looking for a sugar daddy! Now that would have been an experience but I passed on both counts, on account that I don't like men and she was quite overweight and not the body type that I like . Nice dinner though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home