This Page

has been moved to new address

Janette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Janette

Friday, June 19, 2009

Janette

We met at a restaurant/pub for a casual lunch. She was attracted to me, as I could tell by the body language and the looks she was giving me. But she also mentioned casually that she was getting a master's degree in psychology from a local college, and her research topic was Craigslist. She also told me that she wants me to be rough with her in bed. Wow, talkng about a woman being upfront.
We set up a meeting for the next day to get to know each other better, but she never showed. Didn;t answer any emails either. Which makes me believe that I was one of her research subjects.
She definitely needs to see a psychologist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home