This Page

has been moved to new address

Traveling to Chicago

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Traveling to Chicago

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Traveling to Chicago

I want to travel back there for a few meetings, and will probably make a weekend out of it. It would be nice if I can get a companion for this trip though. Would it be Malone (after our last email exchange probably not!). I don't think that Gomez would be up for it, she seems to be too local a girl and not open to travel. Besides, I don't know her that well anyway.
Or, I could always put another ad and say I will be in town on such and such a date, and I am looking to liaise with someone for the weekend. That could work. Will try it, and will post any exciting news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home