This Page

has been moved to new address

Phelicia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Phelicia

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Phelicia

She responded to my ad and sent a picture of her private parts by the second email. So much for introductions. We met at my favorite English pub once again. She really like the place and made a few comments that made me feel good about my choice. After that I asked her for a private show and she agreed. No sex happened that night unfortunately. I lost track of her after that. Kind of planned actually, since I was a bit dissapointed from our meeting. She was a nice girl though, and very smart.
One thing that impressed me about her is that her car broke down, but she still took a taxi from almost an hour away, at her own expense, to come down and meet. That is rare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home