This Page

has been moved to new address

Tricks cont'ed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Tricks cont'ed

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tricks cont'ed

Thanks for the advice everybody. I will everything and all yo uhave suggested. She was supposed to text me today so I could meet her for lunch, but she never did. So pretty tough to get started on anything if she never contacts.
I could follow up with another text (but only one, as I don't want to stalk people) and suggest we meet and go to a shopping trip at the Galleria? or perhaps tell her I have a surprise for
her (geez that sounds like i am a dirty old man , lol)

thinking...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethel said...

haha " dirty old man"...want some candy little girl??

November 3, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home