This Page

has been moved to new address

Soo unprofessional

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Soo unprofessional

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Soo unprofessional

Here is an excerpt from a recent discusion.

Me: Hey thanks for standing me up. I thought you were an honest person.
Trixy: holy crap, I am sooo sorry, don't hate me, I totally forgot, I am shopping in a different part of town, and I have to meet my sister. Where are you?
Me: well, this is not the first time. At least other times you cancelled in advance. I hope you are not playing with me.
Trixy: No, I never play games, you know that. Lets play it by ear, work in retail has been crazy and we spoke over 4 days ago, I was sick, and I really just forgot. If you don't want to believe me that's just you.
Me: Sadly, cancelling is one of my pet peeves.
Trixy: But if it bothers you I will save you time and stop seeing you. I wil not feed your pet peeves.
I am sure you have better things to do than waiting around for 24 y.o. girls. It was a pleasure meeting you, thank you for your company, and to each his own.
Me: You are 24, I thought you said you are 25, lol u lie too?
Trixy: I am 24, thank you
Me: Dont be mad, I was just trying to be light hearted. Let know if you would like to re-set everything and rechedule.

I got no response

I think I have mentioned this before in other writing, but it seems that so many women under the age of 26 are unreliable to make plans with. I wonder what is the cause of this unprofessionalism. Making plans then cancelling 1 hout before it happens, or not bothering showing up.
And statistically speaking, I have noticed those cases are indeed under the age of 26. I wonder what happens when that number is reached? I have to consult with one of my friends in the medical field.

What do y' all think? I don't think it makes sense to pursue this person...I see it as an interesting and entertaining experiment, however.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole SugarSugar said...

Maybe you are just talking to the wrong girls.
First off I think saying "hey thanks for standing me up" was the wrong message to send. A more effective message would have been "hey I haven't heard from you, are we still on for today?" probably would have been better. I'm sure calling her out on lying, even though you were joking, probably pissed her off as well.
I don't know if this is helpful but just thought I would give you some constructive criticism.

December 15, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger CatitaLove said...

I think she's trying to get rid of you...the way she just eased right into the hey if you don't like me cancelling move on. Idk but I'm 22 and I am similar in the sense of last minute bailing..but I also have school and 2 part time jobs. Maybe she has better offers?

December 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger LadyDaDa2 said...

Hard to have discussions like these online because a lot of things get lost in translation. One person may be joking while the other may not sense it.
I do think that if the date was important to her she would have remembered. Personally I put everything in my datebook as to never forget a date.

December 15, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Deleted said...

I think this girl was obviously not into it at all - she has appologised, and in the same few minutes is saying, oh dont let me waste your time, its an easy way out for her if she doesnt have the balls to go ahead and say it. Some girls think it might hurt your feelings to say no, so they just try and fade out.

I am 22, and i would never dream of standing someone up. Of course, I have on occasion had to cancel, but I do this as soon as I can and put something in the dairy for a re-date in the same conversation.

December 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 15, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 24, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home