This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Friday, January 29, 2010

Candice never quits. I have not seen her in 6 months, not since she was kicked out of her apartment in midtown. Suddenly I get a text message saying: 'Hi would you like to see me later today?'
I had no idea who it was, as I did not recognize the number, although the last 4 digits were familiar. Then she says: 'I am going to Las Vegas for 4 days and will be back after that'. So I responded 'OK that's great, until later, then.'
At no point in this text message exchange did she say Hi, its Candice. Like I am supposed to guess who the hell it is. I finally realized it was her because she mentioned Las Vegas. But goes to show what goes through the mind of these women!
I bet she wanted to see me, as usual, because she had a cash crunch and needed some cash for her trip, knowing her. Needless to say, I am staying away from that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethel said...

lol "But goes to show what goes through the mind of these women!."

January 29, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home