This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Friday, December 18, 2009

So here we are sitting around at Escalante's having an early afternoon snack and a couple of drinks, and she asks: "So D. what are your favorite desserts?. I respond: "I like them all because I have a sweet tooth, but one standout is key lime pie, and also tres leches." And she says "What? that's it? This relationship is not going to work out, I like creme brulee". I said that I like that one as well. I remember my mother, who is a great cook, making it for us while growing yp.

And then later on, she says:

"You know David (all this with a spanish accent!), on my dates with guys that I am interested in dating, I take them to this burger restaurant in my part of town where they just serve you the meat patty and the buns, and then they let you put all the extras yourself. And then I watch what they do. Ideally, he should take and spread mustard and ketchup all over, real slow, and then slowly enjoy it. And that's how I like to make love too".
After all this, I was of course rolling my eyes thinking to myself: Wow, I wonder what happens if I don't spread mustard on the burger slow enough, or if I chew too fast. What a psycho that one was.

And then, on the following date we met at this swanky wine bar. They always have all these specials at this place, written on the board, to the point where the list gets confusing. So I was taking my time going through the list. She jumps in and dashes away to our seat saying: "Usually I am with someone who knows exactly what I want".
A turn off !
{So now I am wondering what am I doing here with this person, and why I am pursuing this. I guess pursuing just for the sake of it. I like stretching things out to the max. I am starting to re-think my approach though, because just pursuing these random characters over the long term is a futile exercise.}
Then I asked her if she was mad about something, but she replies no, not at all. Hmmm, strange body language though, and strange vibes out of this one. Should have cut my losses while I still had the chance.
But nooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home