This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Friday, December 18, 2009

So then, we meet again a few days later for dinner after work. I made reservations at Arturo's a great Italian restaurant uptown. The crowd there is always beautiful. From the professional shop and lunching ladies, to the sugar daddies and their babies, to the various business people who hang out there.
I met her outside: "Hey Sandra, you look great tonight". She was wearing a very nice white coat with cute black gloves, as it was chilly that night. And in Houston, whenever it drops below 55 degrees everybody bundles up. I was wearing those nice brown stylish shoes I had just gotten. I think she liked them because I caught her looking at them.
We walked in and go to our table. Next to us was a 55 y.o. guy with an Asian woman in her twenties. Sugar daddy? probably. She made a comment: "I can't believe she is just sitting there watching him eat. That's strange"
We order some great dishes and she said how delicious everything was. I ordered her dish with a little twist to it, just how she likes it. I also ordered Moscato wine for her, which is her favorite, as I found out in our previous rendez-vous. So far so good.
Then, she started commenting on every other woman in the room: One was too old,the other was too made up, another one in her forties had a done obviously (to her anyway) a face lift, another one had a boob job (obviously). This reminds me of a book exerpt I recently read about human mating habits. They said that when women are on a date, they survey the field and put down any other woman they see as a possible competitor. But I found it a bit strange that she felt the need to do that. After all, I was with her by choice, and was not about to dump her and go find another person, at least not that night! lol. And then she commented that I was sitting a bit further away from her, and there was no contact between us. I just said that I save the 'contact' stuff for later on, rather than in public.
It was downhill from then on, for reasons I will not get into. I rushed the sex thing, I believe. Maybe too many drinks that night. The waiter kept pushing drinks on us, and of course we obliged!
Just as well. I think she exhibited some signs of low self esteem. I think, anyway.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

I just love stretching things out. I feel there is no end to people's weirdness, so I am out to explore. I need a few good laughs.

December 18, 2009 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Ethel said...

Ya your post def gave me a few good laughs. She seems like fun though!

December 19, 2009 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger CatitaLove said...

Ha I love reading your posts! They are always a good laugh! I think she def had some low self-esteem. I mean yes, I do the whole checking out the scene, other women part too but it's weird she felt the need to say all of it outloud. She was def fishing for a compliment. Isn't it strange how some of the most beautiful women have the lowest self-esteem?

December 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger David said...

Wow, that pretty wild. I dont think I gave a compliment at that point in time, so maybe then that's why she made fun of my hands. My hands are actually nice and well groomed, and she said thehy look like I push paper all day long. Well, I am not a manual laborer, so I guess I do push paper (or computer keyboards) all day. I was a bit pissed off by her comment, but now I am putting everything in context..very interesting indeed...

December 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home