This Page

has been moved to new address

Dinner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Dinner

Friday, January 8, 2010

Dinner

Happened a couple days later, and this is our 3rd get together. I met her after work, and beforehand I had found out her favorite brand of white wine. So I bought a bottle of that, and then was wondering if she could help me go through it. She wanted to go slow so we went to this nice place for dinner, once again gravitating near the Galleria area (can't help it, it is my favorite area in Houston), at the Capitol Grille. Dim lights everywhere, and she is such a flirt, just looking straight at me, with a ever so slight smile on her face. Example: I commented on how kissable she looked, to which she responds: "So what's stopping you". Love it. And the waitress knew enough to leave us alone with the minimum amount of interruptions.
Afterwards we retire at the Hotel Derek, on the 12 th floor with great views. Also some very thin curtains, which I found kind of troublesome, but luckily there were not too many high rises near us. So we open up the wine and I pour some over her back. She kinda froze but it was worth licking it off her back. I can't believe how smooth her skin was...
She has great model looks like the classic Nubian princess that she is. And in bed she is vocal and demanding. I like assertive women.
This was a perfect date, and I sent her off with a nice early birthday gift, which surprised her a whole lot. Haven't heard from her in a couple of days, but that's OK. I will not mess with perfection.

6 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Your 2010 is off to a Sugary start! I love the Galleria area too, its just oozing with that Sugar/rich/lots of money vibe! :)

I hear the market is supposed to be great in 2010 too...So thats a plus also...

What was the gift?!

January 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger David said...

just $$$. most people i have met likes $$$ rather than bags, or perfume.

January 9, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger SunshineSugar said...

its true. i'd rather get $$$ and spend it how i feel fit rather than receive a gift i could potentially not like/or is not my taste.

ps- great blog. easy read and just enough details to make it interesting x3

January 10, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger David said...

thank you. :)

January 11, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so weird... that part where you described the slight smile on her face, you telling her she looked kissable and her responding what's stopping you... the VERY same thing happened to me on a date (regular one, not with a SD).

January 11, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger David said...

that's wild. or, it just proves everyone is now using the same lines... lol

January 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home