This Page

has been moved to new address

Keep thinking about Nina

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Keep thinking about Nina

Friday, January 29, 2010

Keep thinking about Nina

Nina is applying for business school, as I have stated elsewhere. She said she needs help writing her essays for the admission process. So, since I have good writing skills, I wrote one of her essays and emailed it to her. Let's see if she likes it. Haven't heard anything yet. Curious...
And I also had another thought: during one of our meetings she really showed interest in finance and in business. She certainly has a very good mind on her shoulders, although at the age of 29 she still is somewhat naive about the probabilities of things happening. It would be interesting if she goes back to her native country in East Africa and sets up a microfinance or microlending facility. I was always interested in that as well, incidentally. Maybe we will do business together, and escape the Western world and go migrate to Africa. Then I woke up from the dream...

3 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

You so luvs Nina! :) Always something good and positive about her...When are you moving back to NY? Does she know??

January 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger David said...

i have told her that i will likely be moving back there in a few months...she was a bit sad i guess.
what can you do. gotta go home. unless someone pays me a million $ to stay in houston.

January 29, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger memyself andI said...

Hi, David! I'm a newbie here, all of these blogs are so interesting and yours, even more so, a guys perspective. I'm in NYC, if you'd like to meet while your here, let me know. sexandshoppingcity@gmail.com.

February 24, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home