This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something really amusing came to mind just today. This is from my recent trip to NYC. I was in my seat and the stewardess was coming through with drinks, when suddenly the PA system goes on and says "This is a cashless flight, only credit cards please". This guy, probably in his mid to late fifties, sitting in the row in front to me asks the stewardess, in an incredulous voice, if that was indeed true. To which she responds yes sir, no cash will be accepted on this flight, only credit cards. And the guy gets really angry and has a back and forth going on for ten minutes complaining that he doesn't like this policy. And at one time he said: "What happens if someone is travelling and they don't want their wife to know. I can't possibly use a credit card!". To which the stewardess rolled her eyes and just walked away. What a freaking loser that guy was. Unbelieveable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole SugarSugar said...

HAHA! Southwest! I wonder why they stopped using cash... maybe the flight attendants kept stealing it.

January 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Deleted said...

I love this, and we flight attendants would never steal :-) Well I speak for myself anyway. It would have been because its hard to give people the correct change on some flights I guess.

BB x

January 30, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger free_miles said...

David, have you shared your experiences with other SD's?? I know a group of like minded SD's such as myself that would be interested in swaping stories with you. If you're interested, let me know how I can get in contact with you.

February 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger David said...

hello, my email is davidmontrose@live.com

February 2, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, this story really made me laugh. That guy has a point...

February 19, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home