This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Saturday, April 17, 2010

As per chance, I am listening to some old Allman Brothers tunes including 'Blue Sky' and this reminds me of my better half before we got married. She had made a tape (yes a tape, we are 40 year olds!) of that album for me and I used to listen to it every night in my college room before going to sleep (drunk or stoned). I still like to listen to it, and think of her the way we used to be.

Now that I am respectable finance professional I don't get stoned or drunk anymore..

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthy Pearl said...

Suuuuure

:P

April 17, 2010 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 17, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home